tisdag 27 oktober 2009

Mother, father, please don´t mourn for me;
I´m still here though you don´t see.
I´m right by your side each night and day
And within your heart I long to stay.

My body is gone, but I´m always near
I´m everything you feel or hear.
My spirit is free, but I´ll never departas
long as you keep me alive in your heart.

I´ll never wander out of your sight
I´m the brightest star on a summer night.
I´ll never be beyond your reach
I´m the warm moist sand when you´re at the beach
I´m the colorful leaves when fall comes aroundand
the pure white snow that blankets the ground.

I´m the beautiful flowers of which you are so fond
the clear cool water in a quiet pond.
I´m the first bright blossom you´ll see in the spring
the first warm raindrop that april will bring
I´m the first ray of light when the sun starts to shine
And you´ll see that the face in the moon is mine.

When you start thinking there´s no one to love you,
you can talk to me, through the Lord above you.
I´ll whisper my answer through the leaves on the trees
and you´ll feel my presence in the soft summer breeze.

I´m the hot salty tears when you weepand the beautiful
dreams that come when you sleep.
I´m the smile you see on a babys face.
Just look for me mummy, daddy, I´m everyplace!

Inga kommentarer: